VeVa Sound's Studio Collect Suite:
The first of its kind platform that captures session, recording and crediting information at the point of creation.
Information about your session, the people involved both in front of and behind the glass the songs recorded, and the individual recording components that make up the recording (think Track Sheet) can now be gathered in one convenient location.
Studio Collect also provides file storage for your projects, allowing you to keep your audio and metadata in one place, which can then be easily shared with project contributors. Each user account receives 10 GB of free storage and can upgrade to paid storage tiers.
Your metadata can be reported either through PDF documents or as an XML file conforming to the DDEX RIN standard. The use of RIN allows you to move your data seamlessly through the digital supply chain, resulting in more accurate crediting, heightened recognition and prompt payments for your work.
• Project title, artist performer and label
• Producers, engineers, technical personnel
• Song titles, writer, publisher, PRO and writer splits
• All audio recording, all versions and takes
• Sessions, dates, venues and locations
• Hard drives and other media
• Project based web application
• Easy, intuitive data entry and available Wizard
• Invite up to five collaborators per project
• Print and share songlist, credits reports and track sheet in PDF format
• Export project data in XML format conforming to the RIN standard
• Apply for and obtain an ISNI
• Interfaces seamlessly with StudioCollect- P